|ScanThru enables your work with the scanners. It provides the tools for scanning and editing images, including image color and resolution adjustments, applying visual effects and filters, customizing image view, and other facilities. Use ScanThru to make your scanner to get the picture from the original (for example, a paper document or photo). After that, you can send it to a graphical application to save to various graphics formats.
||The following are the main ScanThru features:
- Customizing scan settings, which includes selecting the image type, resolution, document source, and setting page format to scan the image
- Applying visual effects to image, adjusting brightness, contrast and color gamma, or applying color inversion to it
- Applying sharpening or blurring filters to the image
- Scanning image or document at lower scan resolution, previewing scan result, selecting the area to be scanned and adjusting the image view
- Scanning image using the scan settings you specified
- Reusing the settings you have have adjusted in future scanning jobs.