Set Page Format
|Setting the page format is necessary to define the boundaries of the area that will be scanned. To set the format of the page(s) you will scan, you can select one of the standard format options, or use a custom page size. You can also manually select the area to be scanned. If you scan a multipage document, these settings will be applied to every page of the source document.|
Use the following steps to set the page format:
- To show the Options Panel, click expand button in the ScanThru Main window.
- In the Options Panel, click the Scan Setting bar. The Scan Setting tab will appear.
- Set the page format:
- To select a standard page format, in the Document Type list, click an option that matches your document size.
- To set a custom page size, select the units in the Units list, and then type the page width and height in Width and Height boxes, correspondingly. This will select the specified area, starting from the upper left point of the active scan area.
- To select the scanned area manually, click the Select button in the toolbox.
In the image Preview Pane, click left mouse button and hold it while moving cursor to select an image area. Release the left mouse button to finish selection. Your selection will be outlined by dashed line.