|Information Pane provides the following information about the resulting image you will get when you scan the source using the current settings:
- Image Type displays the image type selected to scan the source.
To change Image Type setting, click Scan Setting bar in the Options Panel, and select another value in the Image Type list.
- Width displays the width of the image area selected for scan.
- Height displays the height of the image area selected for scan.
To modify the area that will be scanned, click Select button in the toolbox, and then select another area in the Preview Pane.
You can also click Scan Setting bar and change the values in the Width and Height boxes.
- Size displays the size of the resulting image.
If the resulting image size is too large, you can select a lower scan resolution, change the Image Type setting, or select a smaller image area to be scanned.
- Resolution displays the resolution that will be used to scan the source.
To change Resolution setting, click Scan Setting bar, and select another value in the Resolution list.