Working With ScanThru
|ScanThru Main window provides quick and easy access to all ScanThru functions: scanning images or documents, previewing and/or applying filters to them and sending them to a graphics-editing application.
||To scan an image, perform the following steps:
- Place your image on the flatbed, or put the document in the Auto Document Feeder
- Select the Document Source that will be used for scanning
- Preview the image or document scanned at lower resolution
- Customize Scan Settings, which includes selecting Image Type, Resolution and Document Type
- Enable and set parameters for color matching, including selection of the required Rendering Intent and Color Profile
- Adjust Image Colors, including Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Highlight and Shadow
- View the Histogram Graph and specific information on the selected Histogram Channel.
- Apply Filters to sharpen the image contours or retouch the image. You can also descreen the images scanned from newspapers or magazines.
- Customize image view, which includes flipping and/or rotating the image
- Scan the image using the settings you defined
- Set the Scan Preferences to create the scanning parameters to be made available the next time you perform scanning
- Save the Favorites to use them when you scan documents or images